Permit sales are available at this time, click HERE for online purchases
CASH ONLY when purchased at Village Office (M-F, 8am-4pm @ 526 N. Webster Street)
$15.00 for Gibsonburg Residents (Living in city limits)
$30.00 for Outside Residents/Guests (Living outside city limits)
Ages under 18 are free
Permits are good for the year of purchase only – Jan 1st to Dec 31st, or until ice is on water…
NO SALES OF PERMITS FROM POLICE STATION
- You must have a valid Ohio Fishing Licenses to fish at Silverrock.
- All State of Ohio Fishing License regulations apply.
- Good thru December 31, 2020
- No Boating/Fishing when ice is present on the Quarry.
Boating Limited To:
- Electric trolling motors/wind/paddle/oars. (Gas motors are NOT to be used- must be in upright position with prop covered.)
- Watercraft must be launched and landed in designated area by boat dock on Northwest corner of Quarry.
- Boating from Sunrise to Sunset.
- No Boating when ice is present on the Quarry.
- Each kayak must be registered with the State of Ohio and sticker is visible.
- Two person kayak requires a permit for each person.
- Must be launched and landed in designated area by boat dock on Northwest corner of Quarry. (subject to change)
- Kayaking from Sunrise to Sunset.
Park in designated areas only. No parking in grass.
No beer, alcohol or drugs allowed. NO SWIMMING!
Dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL POSTED RULES AT THE QUARRY!