Remembering Our Veterans and Loved Ones
To request a plaque or brick pavers, please print and complete the forms below. Once completed, please mail or drop off to Town Hall at 526 S. Webster Street Gibsonburg Ohio 43431.
Parks and Recreation
The Village of Gibsonburg has incredible parks and recreation assets that are used and enjoyed by countless individuals on an annual basis. Fishing, walking, running, picnicking, athletic fields and special events are all important parts of the parks and recreation offerings in Gibsonburg.
- The Village of Gibsonburg has been proudly designated as a Tree City USA for 19 years, with well, maintained tree lined streets and a volunteer Village Tree Commission that dedicates hours of their time on an annual basis to ensure that the natural beauty of the Village of Gibsonburg is preserved.
Annual Park Activities and Programming
- Various youth and adult baseball and softball leagues utilize the Central Park and Williams Park fields throughout spring and summer.
- The Annual Fishing Clinic (ODNR Passport to Fishing) and Fishing Derby occur each summer in Williams Park. Both programs are open to all ages and are adapted for individuals with special needs.
- Adult Volleyball League’s take place in Williams Park during the summer month’s .
- The Gibsonburg Farmer’s Market takes place one Saturday a month from June through September at the Log Yard.
- The Annual Sculpture in the Village and Celebration of the Arts at Williams Park takes place every June.
- The Golden Bear 10K brings runners and walkers to the Village each March to compete in a well-organized road race.
- The Northcoast Veterans Museum in Williams Park is open to the public each Monday, most holidays and by appointment. Please call (419) 332-5912
Sandusky County Park District
White Star Park, operated by the Sandusky County Park District and located at the South edge of the Village, offers a wide range of activities, such as swimming, scuba diving, hiking, nature trails and camping. The Annual S.C.R.A.P (The Sandusky County Restorers of Antique Power) also hold their annual festival at White Star Park every Labor Day Weekend.