Veterans Memorial Plaques and Bricks
To request a plaque or brick pavers, please print and complete the forms below. Once completed, please mail or drop off to Town Hall at 526 S. Webster Street Gibsonburg Ohio 43431.
Click Here For Park Rental Request Form
Williams Park is located on East Stone Street
- Five baseball/softball fields.
- Concession stand.
- Multi-use building.
- Two Shelter houses (one open air and one enclosed).
- Two volleyball courts (natural grass surface).
- The Northcoast Veterans Museum.
- Williams Park Veterans Memorial (Remembrance Wall and other smaller memorials: plane, tank, etc…).
- Man-made quarry lake approximately 1/3 mile in circumference.
- Lighted water fountain and water falls highlight, located in the center of the lake.
- 1/3 mile paved walking path around lake.
- Handicap fishing platform
- Observation platform
- Reflection Point overlooking lake
- 33 unique sculptures provided by area artists located at various places around the lake. 8 of these are permanent donations while the remainder rotate approximately every two years for the “Sculpture in the Village” event.
- Two playgrounds with age appropriate play equipment
- Picnic area with grills, tables, and benches
- One basketball court.
- Butterfly Garden with observation area.
- Bird blind and observation area.
For more information or reservation requests contact the Village Office @ 419-637-2323 Extension 301. For further contacts click HERE