Williams Park is located on East Stone Street
- Five baseball/softball fields.
- Concession stand.
- Multi-use building.
- Two Shelter houses (one open air and one enclosed).
- Two volleyball courts (natural grass surface).
- The Northcoast Veterans Museum.
- Williams Park Veterans Memorial (Remembrance Wall and other smaller memorials: plane, tank, etc…).
- Man-made quarry lake approximately 1/3 mile in circumference.
- Lighted water fountain and water falls highlight, located in the center of the lake.
- 1/3 mile paved walking path around lake.
- Handicap fishing platform
- Observation platform
- Reflection Point overlooking lake
- 33 unique sculptures provided by area artists located at various places around the lake. 8 of these are permanent donations while the remainder rotate approximately every two years for the “Sculpture in the Village” event.
- Two playgrounds with age appropriate play equipment
- Picnic area with grills, tables, and benches
- One basketball court.
- Butterfly Garden with observation area.
- Bird blind and observation area.
For more information or reservation requests contact the Village Office @ 419-637-2323 Extension 301. For further contacts click HERE