Permit sales are available at this time, click HERE for online purchases
Please Take Note:
No camping is permitted
No day passes will be issued
No sales of permits will be done from police station
No parking on grass
Park in designated areas only
No beer, alcohol or drugs allowed
Dispose of trash in proper receptacles
When using online payments page, “CUSTOMER ID” can be left blank.
You can use Cash, Check, and/or Credit Cards when purchasing in person at the Village Office (M-F, 8am-4pm @ 526 N. Webster Street)
If online purchase(s) are between 2pm Friday Thru Monday 7:59 am, permits will not be issued until Monday after 8am.
E-Mailed receipt acts as a temporary permit until actual permit is received for permits purchased over weekend or after hours
$15.00 for Gibsonburg Residents (Living in city limits)
$30.00 for Outside Residents/Guests (Living outside city limits)
Ages under 18 are free regardless of residency
Permits are good for the year of purchase only – Jan 1st to Dec 31st, or until ice is on water…
100% of all proceeds go to Silverrock improvements, maintenance, and stocking of fish
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL POSTED RULES
If you have a permit number or are waiting for a permit number, CLICK HERE if you want to add emergency contacts, name & numbers of people using permit, or any other information you would like to add on file. This information will ONLY be used for emergency proposes. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PERMIT NUMBER AND NAME when sending information. Information will be deleted after the issued permit year.
- Silverock Park was added in 2008 with improvements occurring annually. The park provides quality opportunities for fishing, boating (non-gas powered motors), picnicking and nature observation.
- Open for boating and fishing from Jan 1st thru December 31st each year. Permits are required for both at Silverock and can be obtained at Town Hall, 526 N. Webster Street.
- Approximately one (1) mile of walking trails are developed and accessible.
- A winter sled run is available.
- An area for snowboarding or beginning skiing is available.
- Gravel parking area.
- Benches and Picnic Area.
- Boat Dock and Boat Launch Area.
- Stocked with various species of fish on an annual basis.
- You must have a valid Ohio Fishing Licenses to fish at Silverrock.
- All State of Ohio Fishing License regulations apply.
- Good thru December 31, 2021
- No Boating/Fishing when ice is present on the Quarry.
Boating Limited To:
- Electric trolling motors/wind/paddle/oars. (Gas motors are NOT to be used- must be in upright position with prop covered.)
- Watercraft must be launched and landed in designated area by boat dock on Northwest corner of Quarry.
- Boating from Sunrise to Sunset.
- No Boating when ice is present on the Quarry.
- Each kayak must be registered with the State of Ohio and sticker is visible.
- Two person kayak requires a permit for each person.
- Must be launched and landed in designated area by boat dock on Northwest corner of Quarry. (subject to change)
- Kayaking from Sunrise to Sunset.